Project Manager in Augmented Reality
RemotePortugal, Lisboa, LisboaR&D
ABOUT THE COMPANYKIT-AR is redefining quality assurance in Industry 4.0, being at the forefront of the digitalisation of manufacturing industry. Our tools enable manufacturing teams to reduce errors and waste, with growing impact on worker’s skills, customer’s revenues and global sustainability.
We are an award-winning B2B start-up company with a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of experienced entrepreneurs engineers and technicians.
Our team culture is a significant asset that provokes radical and rapid innovation and differentiating benefits like a cutting-edge platform focused on reducing the cost of poor quality in manufacturing.
WHAT WE OFFER
At KIT-AR you will be a part of a team working towards disrupting the human centered processes in the manufacturing industry.
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience. What we develop is unique, and we are incredibly excited to make a difference. Your support will be fundamental to accomplish our mission.
- Growth opportunity. We are a fast-growing team with a need for technical and business experts, with ambitions to grow and flourish.
- Learning and development. We are working in a cross-disciplinary field within a friendly, collaborative and supporting environment.
- Work and Life balance. We value the balance between work and play.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. E-mail us (apply) your curriculum vitae.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
RESPONSIBILITY AND RESULTS
We are looking for two highly motivated, enthusiastic, systematic and creative individuals who thrive on understanding and driving complex innovative projects.
In your daily work you will:
- Plan, implement, and coordinate the delivery of both commercial and research projects;
- Report on project progress, resource planning and financial analysis of the projects;
- Coordinate with team members in Portugal, the United Kingdom, Spain, and the Netherlands;
- Proactively discuss project progress and needs with management;
- Collaborate with business development team in the elaboration of commercial industrial-AR proposals and their respective execution plans;
- Visit customers across Europe for onsite development, test and deployment activities;
The purpose of your work is to ensure the successful delivery of projects that are strategically aligned with the company, which contribute to the further development of our innovative industrial AR platform.
SKILLS, TRAITS AND KEY COMPETENCES
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or in the process of gaining certification within the next six months, with experience in Agile software development
- Knowledge of software development best-practices
- You must have at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role or responsibility
- You are a proactive, self-driven and responsible team worker
- You like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- You are highly organized with strong analytic skills driven to timely delivery with greatest efficiency and focus on value.
- You have good communication skills in Portuguese and English and like to present and discuss your results with your colleagues and external partners
- You are able to ask the right questions and build a strong understanding of the big picture, thus avoiding pitfall of getting lost in details
- You live in Portugal (Lisbon, Aveiro or Centro region) or are willing to relocate
First position: IT R&D Projects in industrial context with focus on augmented reality:
- PT2020/H2020, alternatively you have experience in management of projects with large number of stakeholders in complex scenarios
- We have preference for experience in reporting on research activities
- Experience managing product backlog and roadmaps;
- Experience in managing agile development processes in small/medium sized teams;
- Experience in B2B product development across different phases, from inception to roll-out