Aveiro, Aveiro, PortugalR&D
ABOUT THE COMPANYKIT-AR is redefining quality assurance in Industry 4.0, being at the forefront of the digitalisation of manufacturing industry. Our tools enable manufacturing teams to reduce errors and waste, with growing impact on worker’s skills, customer’s revenues and global sustainability.
We are an award-winning B2B start-up company with a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of experienced entrepreneurs engineers and technicians.
Our team culture is a significant asset that provokes radical and rapid innovation and differentiating benefits like a cutting-edge platform focused on reducing the cost of poor quality in manufacturing.
WHAT WE OFFER
At KIT-AR you will be a part of a team working towards disrupting the human centered processes in the manufacturing industry.
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience. What we develop is unique, and we are incredibly excited to make a difference. Your support will be fundamental to accomplish our mission.
- Growth opportunity. We are a fast-growing team with a need for technical and business experts, with ambitions to grow and flourish.
- Learning and development. We are working in a cross-disciplinary field within a friendly, collaborative and supporting environment.
- Work and Life balance. We value the balance between work and play.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. E-mail us (apply) your curriculum vitae.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
RESPONSIBILITY AND RESULTS
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, systematic and creative individual who thrive on understanding and driving complex innovative projects.
In your daily work you will:
- Plan, implement, and coordinate the delivery of multiple projects with the development team and third parties;
- Manage the project delivery taking into account the short-term and long-term goals of the business;
- Report on project progress, resource planning and financial analysis of the projects;
- Perform risk management across the existing projects;
- Coordinate with team members in Portugal, the United Kingdom, Spain, and the Netherlands;
- Proactively discuss project progress and needs with management;
- Manage the impact of emerging opportunities and their impact on the existing projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Find practical and workable solutions to deliver results
The purpose of your work is to ensure the successful delivery of projects that are strategically aligned with the company, and the product roadmap.
SKILLS, TRAITS AND KEY COMPETENCES
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE certification is a plus;
- Demonstrable experience in software development best-practices;
- You must have at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role or responsibility;
- You are a proactive, self-driven and responsible team worker;
- You like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
- You have good communication skills in both Portuguese and English and capable to present and discuss clearly your results with your colleagues;
- You are able to ask the right questions and build a strong understanding of the big picture, thus avoiding pitfall of getting lost in details;
- You are experienced in managing agile development processes in small/medium sized teams;
- You have experience in B2B product development across different phases, from inception to roll-out;
- You have experience managing, configuring and using Jira;
- You have experience in the management of research projects
- You live in Portugal.