Devops Engineer (AWS, edge, CI/CD)
Lisboa, Lisboa, PortugalR&D
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
Highly motivated, enthusiastic, systematic and creative individuals who thrive on understanding and driving complex innovative projects.
In your daily work you will:
- Designing, developing and maintaining cloud native solutions running on AWS, Azure, and on customer sites;
- Improve devops processes and automations to increase velocity and reliability;
- Collaborate with ITSec teams in assessing, designing and implementing security solutions and processes in the context of TISAX and ISO 27001 standards;
- Collaborate with development and customer success teams in defining the roadmap for secure and sustainable highly reliable cloud-native solutions for Industrial AR.
SKILLS, TRAITS AND KEY COMPETENCES
* 5+ yr experience in operation and administration of cloud-native solutions (AWS, Azure) based on kubernetes and docker;
* Resident in Portugal (tax-residency) and work visa, or wiling to relocate in short term;
* certification or strong demonstrable experience in AWS architectures and infrastructure;
* certification or experience in Azure architecture and infrastructure;
* strong experience in operating kubernetes clusters (EKS, AKS, microk8s) in production environments;
* strong experience in authoring helm charts, dockerfiles;
* strong experience in developing bash and/or python scripts to automate;
* Ability to identifying and articulating design requirements, design decisions, impacts upstream and downstream;
* Experience in desiging and creating CI/CD pipelines across the lifecycle if applications (azure pipelines, argo-cd, gitlab);
Additional experiences that we value (but do not require):
* experience in terraform, terragrunt, ansible or other similar IaC platforms
* Experience one or more of the following workload: PostgreSQL, kafka, keycloak, argo-workflow, akka.net);
WHAT WE OFFER
At KIT-AR you will be a part of a team working towards disrupting the human centered processes in the manufacturing industry.
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience. What we develop is unique, and we are incredibly excited to make a difference. Your support will be fundamental to accomplish our mission.
- Growth opportunity. We are a fast-growing team with a need for technical and business experts, with ambitions to grow and flourish.
- Learning and development. We are working in a cross-disciplinary field within a friendly, collaborative and supporting environment.
- Work and Life balance. We value the balance between work and play.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KIT-AR is redefining quality assurance in Industry 4.0, being at the forefront of the digitalisation of manufacturing industry. Our tools enable manufacturing teams to reduce errors and waste, with growing impact on worker’s skills, customer’s revenues and global sustainability.
We are an award-winning B2B start-up company with a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of experienced entrepreneurs engineers and technicians.
Our team culture is a significant asset that provokes radical and rapid innovation and differentiating benefits like a cutting-edge platform focused on reducing the cost of poor quality in manufacturing.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. E-mail us (
apply) your curriculum vitae.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us