Business Operations Associate
Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly driven individual aiming at thriving in a challenging early-stage startup environment. As a Business Operations Associate you will help the Operations Manager in planning and executing our Operations Roadmap, which ensures that standard operating procedures throughout the company reflect the firm's goals and values. You will help structure ways of working in the areas of accounting, finance, HR, resource management, among others and will play a critical role in supporting our day-to-day, contributing to the growth and success of KIT-AR. Expect to be exposed to the complexity of building a business from the ground up and learn a lot from multidisciplinary teams and their areas of expertise.
- Assist in maintaining our Business Process Library in order to standardize ways of working, comply with regulations, contribute towards attaining relevant certifications and respond to auditing requirements;
- Help probe maturity of business processes, gauged by relevant KPIs which will inform ongoing optimization of standard operating procedures and promote operating scalability;
- Connect with other internal teams and become an advocate for feedback-gathering routines which will help enhance operating performance;
- Contribute towards shaping the company's Data Strategy by helping implement data pipelines that ensure internal and external reporting needs are met efficiently;
- Provide administrative support together with our Operational/Financial Assistant as needed in order to assure smooth back office operations;
- Collaborate closely with our Operations Manager and Operational/Financial Assistant in planning and executing the company's Operations Roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Suite).
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive startup salary with equity opportunities.
- Opportunity to shape the future of a high-growth startup and play a pivotal role in our success story.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment where your ideas and initiatives will be valued.
- Room for rapid professional growth and advancement within the company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KIT-AR is redefining quality assurance in Industry 4.0, being at the forefront of the digitalisation of the manufacturing industry. Our tools enable manufacturing teams to reduce errors and waste, with a growing impact on workers’ skills, customers' revenues and global sustainability.
We are an award-winning B2B start-up company with a highly dynamic, international, and multidisciplinary team of experienced entrepreneurs engineers and technicians.
Our team culture is a significant asset that provokes radical and rapid innovation and differentiating benefits like a cutting-edge platform focused on reducing the cost of poor quality in manufacturing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. E-mail us (apply) your curriculum vitae and include "Business Operations Associate" in the subject line.. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us